2021-2023 State Board of Directors Election
Elections for the 2021–2023 term of office for the president and board of directors are being held this year. Active members interested in running are able to pick up a candidate packet from any of the HGEA division offices.
In addition to electing the president, active members will elect directors for Units 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, Hawaii-at-large, Kauai-at-large, Maui-at-large and Oahu-at-large.
Key dates in the election schedule are:
- Thursday, March 4: Deadline to submit nomination petitions
- Friday, March 19–Sunday, April 28: Period for mailing ballots
- Tuesday, May 4: Last day to vote (Election Date)
- Friday, May 14, 4:30 p.m.: Deadline to receive mailed ballots on election date
- Saturday, May 15, 8:00 a.m.: Ballots counted and results certified
The president and directors will serve from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2023. They are not paid for their service.