Why are you running for office?
To offer fellow members a choice selection on the ballot.
What are your goals?
- Examine HGEA Mission.
- Possibly make Permanent Temporary Committees
- To allow for a paid leave of two years for HGEA President, i.e. similar to HSTA.
- 79 Semester Hours from KCC Pensacola.
- BA from Univ. of Texas at Austin
- Ran first for Board in 1998
- Became a Unit 3 Steward - 1999
- Also ran for At-Large, President, Unit 3 Special election.
- Current Unit 3 Negotiation Committee member 2016-2017
- Previously Oahu PAC under 3 OID Chairs
- Benefits Committee Member -once
- Offered some 150-200 Resolutions for general assemblies
- Charter-By-Law State Committee 1 term