Unit 6 Director
Why are you running for office?
I believe I can best be of service to others by offering the skills and knowledge I learned as a leader and educator. In this role, I will help us utilize our collective strength to build upon the accomplishments of our past while fixing areas of need.
What are your goals?
I - Increase member engagement through listening and empowerment; and
2 - Lead members in collaborating with the employer to continuously improve work conditions to help members be effective in their service to others.
- Kaneohe Elementary Principal; 2012-present
- Windward District Unit 6 Board Member; 2016-present
- Castle-Kahuku Complex-Area Steward; 2011-2016
- WASC Commissioner; 2002-2005; 2017-present
- Committee on Weights member; SY2005-06
- Masters of Education in Teaching; UHM 1993
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering; UHM 1991