Why are you running for office?
Having served 4 terms on the State Board as a Unit 3 Director, I believe I have gained the experience needed to continue to serve the membership as President of HGEA. We need to all work together in this post Janus era to help keep HGEA important to our membership.
What are your goals?
My goals include continuing HGEA’s vision to encourage high membership participation and involvement. Through our many community, educational and political activities, we can work together to make HGEA a force to protect and advance the rights and benefits for all our Members.
- HGEA Member 1993 - present
- Steward / Delegate 2005 - present
- Unit 03 State Board Director 2009-2013, 2015 - present
- Chair, State PAC 2009 - 2013, 2015 - present
- Delegate HGEA General Assembly 2006/2008/2010/2012/2014/2016/2018
- Unit 03 Negotiations Committee 2007 - present
- Chair, Unit 03 Negotiations Committee 2010 - present
- President, Unit 03 State Board 2011 - 2015, 2017-present
- Co-sponsor to resolution to oppose Con Con at the 2018 General Assembly