Why are you running for office?
I have enjoyed my tenure as a Shop Steward, Unit 13 Board member, Hawaii Island PAC Chair, and State PAC member. I have come to understand the role of serving as a liaison between HGEA and my County office, and want to continue my involvement at a higher capacity.
What are your goals?
*Continue to protect our members rights and benefits
*Assist in disseminating contract negotiation information with HGEA members
*Assisting to ensure HGEA endorsed candidates are knowledgeable of HGEA/AFSCME needs
*Advocate for fair wages, job security, and safe work environments
*Address member concerns and be their work advocate
- HGEA State PAC member
- PAC Chair— Hawaii Island Division
- Member of Hawaii Division Executive Council
- Unit 13 Steward Hawaii Division
- Delegate to 2018 State General Assembly
- Housing Specialist for the County of Hawaii Office of Housing and Community Development
- Master of Arts, George Washington University, Washington, DC
- Bachelor of Arts, Whittier College, Whittier, CA
- Zone Chair, pastPresident, Akaka Falls Lions Club
- Board Member, Boys and Girls Club of the Big Island